CHROME: the process can also be found with screenshots at: http://www.sleeplessmedia.com/blog/2012/03/how-to-clear-your-browser-cache-with-chrome/
- Towards the upper right hand side of the window find and select the Wrench Icon Button.
- Under the Wrench icon menu, select Tools and then select "Clear Browsing Data."
- Check the Empty the cache box.
- Press the "Clear Browsing Data" button at the bottom right of the pop-up window.
- Close the browser, re-open it and try to access the typing tutorials again.