EXPLORER: the process can also be found with screenshots at: http://www.sleeplessmedia.com/blog/2011/12/how-to-clear-your-browser-cache-in-internet-explorer-9/
- Select the "Gear" Icon for Settings in the top-hand right corner of the browser.
- Select "Internet options" from the drop down menu.
- On the first page of the Internet Options Menu (Under the General Tab), Find the Browsing history section; press the "Delete" button.
- In the "Delete Browsing History" window, ensure that "Temporary Internet Files" option is marked and press the "Delete" button.
- Close the browser, re-open the it and try to access the typing tutorials again.